Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ebay Addiction...

Hello

Is it just me out there that has an eBay addiction? Please tell me it's not just me. Well it can't just be me can it, as people keep having bidding wars against me!!

I'm currently on the look out for a new changing bag. I got the freebie one from joining the Boots parenting club and I also got one that matches my pram. The Boots one is far too small to carry all the things needed for a newborn and the one that matches my pram is loverly and a nice size but the top flaps over and fastens with velcro. This velcro doesn't hold very well if you start filling the bag and ends up coming open. So I'm looking for a nice sized bag with a good zip or buckle type fastening that won't come open if I fill the bag!

It's a shame as I really like the fact that my bag matches my pram :( there is one that is a bit bigger with a zip that also matches but I'll be damned if I can find one for sale! A lady at the baby group i go to has one that she got free with her pram about a year ago. Now nowhere has one grrr.

So off to ebay I go to find something nice without a huge price tag. I've also been looking for little clothes for Harry on there. They grow so quick that I don't want to go spend a fortune on cool little outfits that he'll only wear once or twice before they get too small. So far I've bought his cloth nappies and a couple of bundles of jeans and tops on there for him.

My watch list is starting to get too long to keep track of. Good job I like hunting for bargains. If I had to buy all this stuff at full price I'd be bankrupt!

Anyway, I have items ending soon that need some last minute bids placing....

Donna
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment