Friday, January 24, 2014

Fisher Price Woodsy Friends Bouncer...

Hey

Today I thought I'd do a little review on the bouncer chair that we use for Harry. I looked into a lot of bouncer chairs before he was born and added this to my wish list as it had some great reviews and I really liked the look of it. We chose the Fisher Price Woodsy Friends bouncer. It was actually bought for us in the end by my Dad and his wife, so I'm not sure on the actual price they paid but it is still on Amazon for around £35.

Woodsy Friends Bouncer




I really like the design on the fabric and it's really soft and snuggly for the baby. It has a 3 point harness to keep the baby secure so they don't fall out or escape, which comes in handy now my little guy has started getting quite wriggly!!

The chair has vibrations to soothe the baby, Harry wasn't so keen on this to start off with but over the past few days he doesn't mind it as much and it will settle him back to sleep when he starts to stir.

The toybar can be removed, so you can get baby in and out easily and just clips into place when ready. It's a sturdy fitting and has been removed and put back in many times over the last 8 weeks so I'm very cinfident this will last and won't easily break. There's an owl toy on the end, which when pulled hoots and then plays 2 musical tunes. Next to this is another dangling toy and then another on the side. The 2 other toys have removable bits as well. Now Harry's that little bit older he is starting to bat around at the toys and taking an interest in them.

The head rest part can also be removed by a velcro tab at the back so you can lower it or raise it depending on where babies head rests.

It's also obviously a bouncey chair and the frame, although it looks quite thin is very sturdy. Overall I'm really pleased with this chair and would deffinately recommend it to other mums and mums to be. Harry seems to approve of it too and has spent many hours happily sat in there whilst watching us get little jobs done.  The cover is also machine washable, a must for all baby products I have found as they tend to dribble and spit up over everything!!

Donna
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment