Friday, January 31, 2014

Harry's Room Re-organisation...

Hey

So yesterday I decided that I needed to organise Harry's room as we got his new furniture all ready and built and it just needed putting into place and filling with clothes.

So I popped Harry in his little soft car and he sat and watched while I did the cleaning, sorting and organising of his things. I managed to hang most of his clothes in the wardrobe, and pack away his clothes in the drawers.  I've also sorted all his cloth nappies, added inserts to them and got them ready to use. He's got a few that are still too big and I could really do with some more inserts for the smaller setting on the nappy.

When I was bought the nappies I was given a few different kinds. I really liked the pocket nappies so bought a few more of those and thats what I have been using. I was also bought some prefold styles with wraps, but I just coudln't get along with these so I have decided to sell them on. Seen as I need more inserts and seem to have about 20 of the nappy inners for the wrap nappies I'm gonna use a handful and make some inserts for my pocket nappy using them. Gives me an excuse to dig out the sewing machine and means I don't have to buy anymore.

So now all Harry's toys and clothes pretty much have a place and his room looks a lot better for it. His cot can actually be used when he's ready to move in there now as I've found a place for all the things that were put in there to get them out of the way after Christmas.

I have to pay for fuel? What!!


Here's a little picture of Harry yesterday sat in his car next to his fuel pump wardrobe. He didn't seem to happy about having to fuel the car though!!!

Donna
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment