Monday, January 20, 2014

Feeling very happy right now...

Hey

So just a random post today. David's gone off to work so I've been in all afternoon, just me, little Harry and Biscuit the cat!

Today is Harry's second day on formula and he seems to be taking it very well, he's settled so much better even though he did have an unsettled night. He was fussy but not hungry through the night though so I can't really blame that on switching him to formula. With him being more settled I've managed to get stuff done round the house.

He's been happy watching me from his bouncer or playing on his playmat. He's really become more alert recently, and was whacking at the toys on the arch over his playmat today. He was also looking at himself in the mirror on there and smiling at himself. It was really funny watching him pull faces at himself. He even grabbed hold of the detachable toy from his bouncer and was holding on to that too. I'm so pleased he's happy and coming along well. I felt to happy earlier just watching him kicking around, it makes everything else seem so trivial and I just want to give him the world.

Speaking of giving him the world, I may have gone a little mad on eBay with stuff for him. Today I have bought him a swim body wrao to keep him warmer when we go to his swimming lessons which we'll be doing hopefully from next week and also a Mamas and Papas tummy time cushion. This is to help when he is having tummy time which builds up the strength in their muscles and neck etc.

He was really hodling his head up early too during tummy time, so with that in mind I've been watching some jumperoos on eBay, one which ends tonight. Hopefully I'll win that and can pick it up at the weekend as it's over near my mums house and I'm heading over there this weekend. This weekend Stacey is picking up her wedding dress and we are having our bridesmaid dress fitting. So bit of a girly weekend, and I'm sure Harry will be spoilt with all the girly attention too....

While I wait for this jumperoo auction to end I'm going to list a few of my own items on to eBay. De-cluttering the house is such hard work and so time consuming!! Hopefully a lot of it will sell and it will a) make some space in the house and b) make us a little bit of extra money, and I'll try my best not to spend it all on eBay buying things for Harry!!

That's all for now, Harry's sleeping at the side of me so I'm off to get these listings and bits and bobs done before he wakes up wanting his next feed.

Donna
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment